Re: [squid-users] Squid not allowing WLM (windows live messenger) to go through. any tip ?

From: Ebed <ebedsat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:10:30 +0700

Hi roland,

I played with my squid today and found that if you enabled the intercept
you shouldn't redirect port 443 to squid, redirect only port 80. So you
shouldn't also redirect another secured port used by WLM. I think its a
man in the middle attack related. But if you don't activate intercept
setting and use proxy setting on client machine, there's no problem at
all with WLM.