[squid-users] Squid 3.1.x and authentification against AD Windows 2008R2

From: Josef Karliak <karliak_at_ajetaci.cz>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:00:46 +0100

   Hi there,
   We may plan to active authorization for users to the internet
against Windows AD, running on Windows server 2008R2. I'm running
squid on opensuse 11.4 64-bit. I've found some how-to, many of them
solve it by ntlm-auth (not in opensuse, but there is a similar named
"ntlm_smb_lm_auth" for squid i suppose). Another choice is over ldap.
   What is better ? What are your expericiences or recomentations ?
And - please - some step-by-step how-to ...
    Thanks and best regards
    J.Karliak.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,