Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.2.0.14 beta is available

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:38:58 +1300

On 24/12/2011 9:25 a.m., Saleh Madi wrote:
> Hi Amos,
>
> After I set the "memory_cache_shared off" in the config file of the squid
> , after I disable the memory_cache_shared , squid not crash, but we need
> shared memory caching, any fix for this problem.

Okay, did you find any other details about it? if you did please check
bugzilla to see if there is any known bugs mentioning those details.
Since it seems to be related to a new feature in the beta, please
followup in squid-dev mailing list now so the dev who are workign on
that feature can see your report (though given the holidays right now,
it may be a while).

Thanks.

Amos