Re: [squid-users] squid ssl interception Vscan plus content filtering

From: Christian Kasper <kasperc_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 15:00:39 +0100

Hmmm,

i think the description of my problem was not correct.
I mean, i want to vscan the ssl traffic and maybe
avoid download of special filetypes in the same step.
I want to use dansguardian to solve this problem.

Momentary my Client connect to dansquardian, then to squid - sslbumps
to clamav. All http Traffic will be vscanned and content scanned - Fine, but in the case i work with SSL Traffic it only would be scanned by viruses but not for content. I need to put my dansguardian (or maybe something else) behind the squid to get this functionality.

Is this possible ?

Thanks !

Greets
         Chris