[squid-users] ETAG injection

From: Simon Hurley <simon.hurley_at_elateral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:22:55 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to introduce the use of ETAG in an application.  My application includes ETAGs in responses to requests for resource x, but Squid isn't adding ETAGs in to the 'If-None-Match' header in subsequent requests to resource x.  I am using Squid 3.0.STABLE19?

http_port 80 accel vhost

cache_peer myserver.mycompany.com parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=perf_80 login=PASS

acl msc-svc-cached dstdomain my-internal-dns-pointing-to-squid

http_access allow msc-svc-cached

cache_peer_access perf_80 allow msc-svc-cached

Could someone point me to some uris that discuss how to configure this for squid?

Many thanks,

Simon Hurley
Senior developer
Elateral Ltd/Inc

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your system. You must not read, copy, distribute or take any further action in relation to or reliance on this e-mail.

Elateral will not, to the extent permitted by the law, accept responsibility or liability for the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of this e-mail or any attachments to it (unless specifically stated) nor for the presence of any virus, worm or similar malicious or disabling code in it or in the attachments. Please be aware that e-mail is not a secure form of communication.

Elateral Limited, Registered in England No. 3036315. Elateral House, Crosby Way, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7XX. VAT No. GB 742 577710