[squid-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerberos with LDAP authentication failover and iTunes auth problems

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 12:27:19 -0000

Hi James,

 The issue you have might be related to:

  The <computer-name> has Windows Netbios limitations of 15 characters (see
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Kerberos )

3MSYDPROXY01-HTTP is 17 characters long and 3MSYDPROXY01 is 12 characters
long. Can you choose a shorter one and try again ?As said the computer name
is just a name in AD to identify the object.

Markus