Re: [squid-users] Cannot access an website, www.asus.com

From: someone <mrnicholsb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:51:28 -0800

hey dude, on your squid box, open up a terminal and do this to see the
log file in real time,

tail -f /var/log/squid3/access.log

or

tail -f /var/log/squid/access.log

depending on where your logs are of course..

then u can watch the logs as they come in, and pinpoint your error, its
a little old timey trick that works good for debugging