[squid-users] Re: Unable to forward this request at this time.

From: Luc Igert <luc_at_cheops.ch>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:50:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Amos, and thanks a lot for your answer.I Forgot to say I’m running as a
Reverse Proxy with multiple backends, Squid 3.1

What’s confusing for me is the fact that www.xxx.ch is working, while
backup.xxx.ch or wbbltest.xxx.ch aren’t.

I haven’t done anything special on DNS Side, all three subdomains are hosted
on the same Public IP and nslookup is giving me the right public ip for
every subdomain.

I did remove the always_direct allow all, but I still have the same problem.

Funny thing though: If I change the default website in http_port 80 accel
for backup.xxx instead of www.xxx, I still have only www.xxx working…

Is it possible the cache from Squid is full because I didn’t specify how big
it is/can be?
Other question : if it passes directly to the origin servers (for instance
wbbltest 172.17.2.32), shouldn’t I be able to access the site?

Thanks a lot.