RE: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy for OWA - issue with SSL and ActiveSync

From: Isenberg, Holger <isenberg_at_e-spirit.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:24:05 +0100

During set up of my proxy installation I had intermittent problems with Active Sync on some mobiles. After adding the following global parameter, all connected flawlessly:

ignore_expect_100 on

Then on the cache_peer you should add connection-auth=on to forward NTLM and forceddomain=exchangehostname to send the very same hostname in the request as the Exchange https connector expects clients should use (fqdn of the certificate name on Exchange IIS).