[squid-users] error processing the URL

From: Martin Nigoul <menigoul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:10:51 -0300

Hi!
Our squid clients are having problems retrieving some publicly
available files trough the proxy.
The url is http://www.censo2010.indec.gov.ar/resultadosdefinitivos.asp
When hit the "Buscar" button it lists some links to pdf an xls
files.(asp redirection?)
As we try to retrieve those files through our proxy we recive
"An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please
contact the system administrator."
If we configure one of our cache_peer parents as the proxy for the
browsers the file is downloaded
whithout problem.
We are using squid 3.1.12 from slackbuilds and the squid.conf is
mostly the default bar ip numbers and ports.

If anyone could help me debug this problem it will be apreciated!

Thanks!

Martin.