[squid-users] This one site (virk.dk) doesn't work through Squid

From: Brian Andersen <brian_at_spice51.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:49:34 +0100

Hi I have squid running on a ubuntu server with shorewall. I am using
the default squid config files and I have only blocked one site (which
isn't virk.dk). All sites works perfectly, except http://virk.dk If I
do not redirect my traffic through Squid it works perfectly

Can any here please check that site (it is a public company site in
Denmark), and maybe enlighten me on what settings I have to change to
get it to work.

Kind Regards,
brian K. Andersen