Re: [squid-users] Improved error pack?

From: Sebastian Muniz <basurerosebita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:53:33 -0300

On 2/2/2012 2:49 PM, mailing list subscriber wrote:
> A good starting point can be a walkthrough the five popular browsers'
> error messages (some of them are particularly notorios for hijacking
> the server error responses): Opera, Safari, IE, Firefox, Chrome - Is
> this a good enough suggestion? :)
Just a thought: I don't really like the error errors web browsers show.
There is a whole set of structured http errors and all of them are for a
reason.
Replacing them with a cool message saying: We feel awfully sorry for the
inconvenience bla bla bla it is a problem more than a help.
If somebody is unable to understand what a 302 status message means, I
don't think squid should do anything about that.

Just my two cents.
Sebastian