[squid-users] ncsa_auth credentials issue

From: zongo saiba <zongosaiba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 01:01:40 +0000

Hi,

I have been using squid 3.1.15 with freebsd 8 with ncsa_authen and no issues. Updated squid to 3.1.18 and freebsd to version 9. Now squid is complaining that my credentials are not valid anymore. Actually credentials from clients using either firefox and safari running either OS X or Linux.

I have no trace in logs telling me that I have an issue anywhere. I have been strolling the internet for an answer but to no avail. Any help is much appreciated.
I have tried different form of passwd myself. Though I would give that a try but to no avail.

Thanks for your help

PS: I can post config file if required

zongo