[squid-users] Squid and VPN L2TP

From: zongo saiba <zongosaiba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:49:03 +0000

Greetings,

I have squid 3.1.18 running very smoothly at the moment and management wants to add a vpn on the top.
Squid be running on dedicated box and vpn be running on another dedicated box. Same network with NAT.
I did a run test with "tcp_outgoing_address"; outgoing to vpn but got error "cant bind socket". I understand that traffic from squid cant bind to socket of vpn server but is there another way around ? Is it at all feasible ?
I am not seeing it at the moment :)

Cheers to all and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Regards,

zongo saiba