Re: [squid-users] Cipher Suites

From: PS <packetstack_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:24:09 -0500

The problem that I am having with the camellia cipher is that I am unable to decrypt the traffic in wireshark when the camellia cipher is used. I changed the settings in Firefox to disable the use of camellia and I can now decrypt the traffic. I tested this using squid and not using squid.

I am now using the AES256-SHA cipher which can be decrypted fine if I use OpenSSL s_server with the appropriate key and cert, but I can't decrypt using the same key and cert when browsing through squid.

That is where I'm at right now.