Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid Cache Directory - Webmin

From: berry guru <berryguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:23:26 -0800

My mistake, I should have specified that I'm ran it with squid3.

The "squid -k parse" gave me some good info

WARNING: Cannot write log file: /var/log/squid3/cache.log
/var/log/squid3/cache.log: Permission denied
messages will be sent to 'stderr'.

So it looks like I need to change permissions to that directory, and
give it the appropriate write permissions.