[squid-users] Real-time capture packets

From: CyberSoul <cybersoul_at_gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 02:04:46 +0300

Hi all,
   could anyone give any suggestion for this feature:
   (maybe its some off topic)

I'm already complete configured Squid with ntlm-auth, single sign on, blacklists, delay pools and
reading from lists of users and groups (enabled, disabled) with different deny_info pages & calculate of trafic, it's all working good
(thanks to all of you guys for your answers, you helped me a lot =),
  but:
when user start to download any big file, traffic for this refresh only after download is completed.

For example, limit for user is 100 Mb. User start to download some file, size 150 Mb. And user switch off from Internet & disabled
only after downloading of file is complete.

How to do that user switch off & disabled in real-time mode, for example, immediately after downloading 101 Mb
(and downloading of connection is closed)?
Any idea?