[squid-users] squid + dansguardina https response on blocked url page

From: Matteo Cazzador <mcazzador_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 14:37:36 +0100

Hello i've a strange problem on my linux gentoo server (squid 3.1.16 +
dansguardian 2.10.1.1).
On my server dansguardian block http and https url correctly, but
in http mode url blocked have a correct users response html page,
response in https have a page error.
I don't understand why this uppens where the difference.

Example:

http://www.facebook.com -> users get a correct page feed back
https://www.facebook.com -> users get a page error

But dansguardiano blocked correctly http and https.

with https i obtain an proxy error like :

read into buffer; bufflen: 1024
HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable
Server: squid/3.1.16