[squid-users] Can't access IIS website with Integrated Windows Authentication, why?

From: Jiang Wen Dong <wendong.jiang_at_td-tech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:30:40 +0800

I have 2 IIS website with Integrated Windows Authentication.

Users access internet and these 2 websites by squid.
Access internet is ok, but cant access these 2 websites.

I have tied v3.1 and v3.2 with default config, but the problem still there.

It seems squid cut off www-auth information.

Anybody can help me with this?

Jiang Wendong (Ķ)
IT Dept.
Tel: 010-5822-3486/3481
Mobile: 13811249966
E-Mail: wendong.jiang_at_td-tech.com / jiangwendong_at_huawei.com

CAUTION: This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender of this message immediately. ( (c)TD Tech Co.,Ltd)
Ҫʾʼ߱ʣҵܡܷɱй¶յʼشʼĻԣ֪ͨDzϵͳɾʼǴʼӦռˣעⲻɶԴʼ丽áƻ͸¶ݡ ( (c)TD Tech Co.,Ltd)