Re: [squid-users] squid user accounting using radius

From: Mohsen Saeedi <mohsen.saeedi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:20:36 +0330

Hi ebrahim

we have a product do that it but in different way. we use hotspot (not
mikrotik!) and we send any user to squid log with additional program.

I'm in iran same as you. but our product in commercial and we wrote
advanced log analyzer for log any user attemps.

thanks

/*Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>*/ wrote on Thu, 23 Feb 2012
17:36:03 +1300: