[squid-users] Decrypting SSL Traffic after intercepting it with dynamic Certs.

From: Jan Fischbach <jan85f_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:21:40 +0100

Hi,

I set up SQUID for SSL interception. ( --enable-ssl --enable-certd).
Intercepting works fine, but the ssl_cerd service doesnt draw back his
dynamic generated certificates in the given directory. What do I have
to do to encypt it? I dont get the priv key for the captured session.
Wireshark also wont accept my self-signed cert witch acts as CA.

Best Regards,
Jan