Re: [squid-users] Re: squid with squidguard issue

From: Muhammad Yousuf Khan <sirtcp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:29:16 +0500

Thanks all, i tried them both solution that you guys have suggested
and i found the blocklist file name suggestion more easier then
squidguard i am still unable to configure squidguard. :( by the way i
already got the basic understanding about squid and i was already
thinking of the same solution. now i just downoaded a full blocklist
from a website and extracted its content in a folder and put the rule
to block porn. that was easy. Thanks all ones again.

but one more thing i would like to add is that i am also aware that I
could not ask squidguard related question in squid forum but directly
or indirectly both are associated to each other and for guys like me
who are newbie and struggling hard to have understanding with the
technology, a single tip can help saving weeks of troubleshooting and
waisting time. because this is not Microsoft "Next Next Next in setup
wizard" and "reboot" doesn't work with Linux. i hope it doesn't hurt
anyone.

Thanks