[squid-users] Kerberos TCP/DENIED 407

From: JC Putter <jcputter_at_numata.co.za>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 08:17:38 +0000

Hi

I followed http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/WindowsActiveDirectory

I can see the cache.log the the client is authenticating with a Kerberos ticket however for every connection get  a TCP/DENIED 407 and then the connection is made. Is this not what NTLM does? I thought that with Kerberos this does not happen?

I have a very strange issue we are using Zimbra Desktop client and with the proxy settings the Zimbra Desktop client fails to connect..

TCP_DENIED/407 2173 CONNECT cluster01.zimbra.com:443 - NONE/- text/html

but all the other browsers (IE,FF,Chrome) everything works but the log is full of TCP/DENIED 407.

Any help should be appreciated

SQUID3 Stable19