[squid-users] Transparent proxy and ppp

From: zozo zozo <flam4_at_mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 06:30:20 +0400

Hi all

I've setup squid and it works if I forward network from eth0 to wlan0 (ap mode)
But if instead of ethernet I try to use ppp0 packets, squid doesn't forward stuff, and in access log entries were something like 0_ABORTED (don't have those logs at hand, will provide more info tomorrow)
Ports that are not sent to squid work fine, ICMP and HTTPS are forwarded correctly.

ppp0 is interface created by wvdial (I share 3G modem internet)
syslog doesn't show anything interesting

Is there anything special to know about ppp and squid?