Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy and ppp

From: Benjamin E. Nichols <mrnicholsb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:14:03 -0700

I know this is just my opinion, but, if it was me
I would use a dedicated hardware device as the vpn/ppp client
and just pipe that out to a switch to make things less complicated

Like you could use a DDWRT enabled router, or Many other platforms to do
this dirtywork for you.

That way your work on the squid side would be a heck of a lot easier.

But then again, thats just me.