Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid Compile Errors

From: Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz <Jose-Marcio.Martins_at_mines-paristech.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:03:03 +0100

Hello,

I compile squid 3.1.xx under Solaris with the following options. Configure/compile works out of the
box without installing anything other than basic Solaris 10.

I use ldap to authenticate users.

Hope this help.

JM

HELPERS="basic,digest,ntlm"
BASIC_HELPERS="DB,LDAP,PAM,getpwnam,SASL"
DIGEST_HELPERS="ldap,password"

./configure\
  --prefix=/var/squid \
  --disable-icmp \
  --enable-snmp \
  --enable-delay-pools \
  --enable-useragent-log \
  --enable-referer-log \
  --enable-cache-digests \
  --enable-kill-parent-hack \
  --enable-ssl \
  --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl \
  --enable-auth=$HELPERS \
  --enable-basic-auth-helpers=$BASIC_HELPERS \
  --enable-digest-auth-helpers=$DIGEST_HELPERS \
  --disable-ident-lookups \
  --enable-async-io \
  --enable-carp \
  --enable-xmalloc-statistics \
  --with-large-files \
  --with-build-environment=POSIX_V6_ILP32_OFFBIG \
         LDFLAGS=-lsasl