RE: [squid-users] Re: Squid Compile Errors

From: Justin Lawler <jlawler_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 04:15:51 +0000

Hi Gareth,

OpenLDAP installed, as well as 'SUNWlldap'

root_at_mib01 /> pkginfo | grep [lL][dD][aA][pP]
application SMColdap openldap
system SUNWlldap LDAP Libraries

I see the libnet.so libraries as part of the java runtime on the machine. I guess these are different?

Looks like best way is to install libnet anyway.

Thanks for the help!
Justin