RE: [squid-users] does a match on an ACL stop or continue?

From: Jasper Van Der Westhuizen <javanderwesthuizen_at_shoprite.co.za>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:09:43 +0200

Hi Greg

As far as I know it stops when it hits a rule. Rules are "AND'd "or "OR'd" together.

This is AND:
Deny if URL is in badsite AND connection from execnetwork.

http_access deny badsite execnetwork

This is OR:
Deny if connection from execnetwork OR URL is in badsite.

http_access deny execnetwork
http_access deny badsite

Regards
Jasper