[squid-users] Squid Proxy

From: Commandeur, Ed <Ed.Commandeur_at_akn.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 05:46:09 +0000

Hello,

I'm really stuck at the moment using the Squid reverse proxy. I've seen on = the website a config for exchange rpc over HTTPs and I've set those setting= s using my own environment.

The reverse proxy works with owa and all the other exchange application exc= ept for RPC over HTTPS. It seems to be that the NTLM negotiating isn't forw= arded to our mailserver.

Here's my squid config

acl httptohttps myport 80
http_access deny httptohttps
deny_info https://<owa url>/ httptohttps

# extensions for Exchange RPC over HTTPS extension_methods RPC_IN_DATA RPC_OUT_DATA

# Publish the RPCoHTTP service via SSL
https_port <server ip>:443 accel cert=3Dc:/squid/etc/ssl/<wildcardcert>.crt=
 key=3Dc:/squid/etc/ssl/<wildcardcert>.key defaultsite=3D<owa url>

cache_peer <mailserver ip> parent 443 0 no-query originserver login=3DPASS = ssl sslflags=3DDONT_VERIFY_PEER sslcert=3Dc:/squid/etc/ssl/<wildcardcert>.c=
rt sslkey=3Dc:/squid/etc/ssl/<wildcardcert>.key name=3DexchangeServer

access_log c:/squid/var/logs/access.log

acl EXCH dstdomain <owa url>
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

cache_peer_access exchangeServer allow EXCH cache_peer_access exchangeServer deny all never_direct allow EXCH

# Lock down access to just the Exchange Server!
http_access allow EXCH
http_access deny all
miss_access allow EXCH
miss_access deny all

I'm running the 2.7Stable8 version on a Windows 2008R2 SP1 server.

I get the following error in the access log when I try to open just the web= page to the RPC site

<my ip> TCP_DENIED/401 1733 GET https://<owa url>/rpc - NONE/- text/html

Someone got any idea?

With kind regards,

Ed Commandeur