RE: [squid-users] Squid Proxy

From: Commandeur, Ed <Ed.Commandeur_at_akn.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:46:18 +0000

Hello,

Thank you, but we are using Exchange 2010 SP1 (does that change anything) and the below workaround isn't workable for me. (we now have a running proxy on apache 2.0.54 on the site of our ISP, but they quit the support and maintenance on that one so we now want to do it ourselves).

Are there any more suggestions?

Regards,

Ed Commandeur