[squid-users] Removing dashes from user field in access.log

From: Isamar Maia <isamar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:06:03 -0300

Hi Folks,

I am using squid version Version 2.6.STABLE22
which comes included in Endian Firewall version 2.4.1,
with Windows AD authentication(NTLM)

I am exporting access logs to "Mysar" Web log reporter and in the reports,
I can see WIndows AD user logins and some records come with a dash(-) sign.

Checking access.log from squid, the dashes are in this log file.

How can I eliminate the dash sign records ?
Why they are there ?

Thanks in advance for any tip.