Re: [squid-users] X-Forwarded-For Header

From: Fran Márquez <informatica.comunicaciones_1_at_chguadalquivir.es>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 08:29:46 +0200

El 29/04/2012 3:23, escribió:
> Sorry for the top post.
>
> Firstly that website is broken. Xff is a list header and always has
> been.
>
> Secondly 3.0 is an extremely old Squid version which only supports
> on/off for the forwarded_for directive. You need to upgrade.
>
> Amos

Thank you very much, Amos,

I will update my squid installation as soon as I fix a problem with my
test machine (RHEL + squid + kerberos + msktutil). Meanwhile, I need
fix this problem in my current proxy server.

I bypassed the website restriction using this:

-----
request_header_access X-Forwarded-For deny all
#forwarded_for off
-----

With this config, squid doesn't include the Xff header and site allow
the full access.

Regards and thank you very much

Fran M.