Re: [squid-users] squid: ssl_crtd processes crashing instantly

From: Ahmed Talha Khan <auny87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 23:36:29 +0500

Hey Guy,

Thanks for the direction. But i was able to figure it out. It was a
problem with ssl_db directory permissions not set correctly due to
which ssl_crtd programs were unable to write to it. They would then
terminate and return a NULL to squid. Upon seeing that all the
ssl_crtd children were dying, squid decided to shut it self also.

Regards,
-talha

--
Regards,