Re: [squid-users] http to squid to https

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:32:36 +0200

On 30.04.12 17:00, Squid Tiz wrote:
>I was just curious to see if I good get this to fly. The goal is to
> attach to the squid server via http and have squid verify and attach
> to the SSL server using a self signed cert. This seems to work.
> Squid starts OK and my logs are clean. No validation errors.

And what is the point to go SSL between squid and server, when you go
HTTP (no SSL) between browser and squid?

I would understand if it was your local squid in trusted network and
there was untrusted network between squid and the server. But in such
case you would not use "accel" option, would you?

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]