Re: [squid-users] intercepting and normal modes together?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 21:48:08 +0300

as you can see in the acl documentation at:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/acl/

it seems like what you need is myport that you mentioned.
there is no need what so ever for this to use two squid instances.
you should restrict the http_access to by more explicit such as:

http_port 192.168.0.254:3128
http_port 192.168.0.254:3129 intercept
acl localnet src 192.168.0.0/24
acl NormalAccess myport 3128
acl AntiVirusUpd myport 3129
acl AVirUpdSiteIP dst 95.34.11.64/26
#add a dstsom to match in a case of ip change up on the av company
acl AVUPDOMS dstdomain norton.domain.com kaspersky.domain.com
#strictly defined your clients scope to not leave any open options for
clients to use your proxy.
#i would also restrict the access to the proxy with firewall but it
depends on your environment.
http_access allow NormalAccess localnet
http_access allow localnet AntiVirusUpd AVUPDOMS
http_access allow localnet AntiVirusUpd AVirUpdSiteIP
http_access deny all

Regards,
Eliezer

--