RE: [squid-users] Squid Restarting

From: Justin Lawler <jlawler_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:03:19 +0000

Thanks Amos - we have heap dumps but unfortunately we could not share with the wider community as they're taken from a customer production environment. However, we can send on information taken from the heap dump - like output from pflags/pstack/etc. Would this be sufficient to investigate the issue?

Thanks and regards,
Justin