Re: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] Fix time

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 00:47:25 +1200

On 17/05/2012 7:09 p.m., Netmail wrote:
> The time of server is ..for example, 09:08, in the squid page error the time is 07:08

This might help you. http://timeanddate.com/time/time-zones.html

Squid operates in UTC/GMT timezone along wth all other networking
software. So that you can correlate logs and other details regardless of
the machine location.

When locating the time manually, what the time you see depends on which
timezone the local clock or date reporter is displaying.

"date -u" command on the server should dislay a time matching the time
shown by Squid. Otherwise you need to configure NTP protocol on one or
both machines to maintain accurate clocks.

Amos