[squid-users] clean cache and TCP_SWAPFAIL_MISS?

From: Beto Moreno <pamrtj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:12:14 -0700

 Hi.

 I'm working on some squid settings, I have follow the instructions to
clean my cache, but once I clean my cache, change the settings I'm
working on and start again my test, the next run and I see this log in
my access.log:

TCP_SWAPFAIL_MISS

The book say:

Squid found a valid copy of the requested resource but failed to load
it from disk. Squid then
sent the request to the origin server as though it were a cache miss.

I understand that, squid found something...where I had clean my cache?

Or I need to restart my server?(I had restart squid without issue)

What I want is to run squid with some settings, them get my info,
change my settings, clean my cache and again run the test.

I was thinking that in my next run I will found only TCP_MISS.

Is the right way to start a fresh cache or I need to some else?

Squid 2.7.x, thanks!!!