[squid-users] Caching a single IP address in Squid - possible?

From: iskeels <iskeels_at_stream2school.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:29:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I've set up Squid and now want to configure it so that all http traffic
passes through without caching except for a specific IP address range I
specify. To be clear, I want Squid to ignore all http traffic and cache
nothing but content I point it at. Any help on how to achieve this would be
very much appreciated.

Thanks

Ian.