RE: [squid-users] Need help to configure MS Exchange RPC over HTTP

From: Ruiyuan Jiang <RJiang_at_fnpc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:37:13 -0400

Thanks for the reply, Clem.

We use NTLM for authentication. We may be able to enable HTTP authentication for the virtual directory (/rpc) but we may not be able to do that for the whole exchange since some other programs use NTLM auth.

After I posted the message, I compared my Apache reverse proxy server log for MS RPC and squid's log for MS RPC. I noticed the message are the same (http code 200 and 401). I used very old Apache for that since newer Apache does not support MS RPC over http.

Ruiyuan Jiang