Re: [squid-users] issue getting replay_body_max_size to work with an external acl

From: Cameron Charles <cameron_at_getbusi.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:36:50 +1000

I played around with the order and didnt get any results, the desired
outcome is that the reply_body_max_size limit comes into effect if the
external acl is true (returns OK?), therefore any requests that the
ext acl helper deems as a match are limited and the end user taken to
the "file to big" page, currently this doesnt happen and the requests
that should match get let through without any limits, after turning on
the debug msgs you suggested it seems that the acl that supposed to
trigger the limit never gets fired, or at least never matches, despite
currently being "rigged" to always return OK, also the clarify the
helper is used by other acls succesfully