[squid-users] Squid 3.1 and https ssl aes256 issue

From: alextouch <alextouch75_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 03:23:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

this is my first post... last month I installed a linux ubuntu server 12.04
LTS machine with Squid3 in my organization. This machine works as a proxy
(not transparent proxy) for the web access from clients.
Proxy is connected to a gateway for internet connection.
Clients are configured so that all web (http, https, ftp, socks) trafic goes
through the squid proxy.
All works fine, clients are able to access to all type of internet trafic,
including https sites encrypted with aes128 (like gmail, or
https://www1.directatrading.com/).
But no client is able to access to sites encrypted with aes256 (like
https://www.unicredit.it/)... the browser locks with "Connecting to
https://www......." and nothing else is displayed on the browser itself.
I searched the net but I wasn't able to find a thread about this issue.
squid.conf is the original one, I added only support for delay-pools and
acls to deny some client to access to certain sites. But even with these
options disabled, the problem is still present.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thank you.
Alex