[squid-users] Squid 3.1x: No login name is sent to the redirector (NTLM+Active Directory)

From: David Touzeau <david_at_touzeau.eu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:21:32 +0200

Dear

I'm using 3.1.20 connected to Active Directory with Ufdbguard as the
redirector URL Web filter engine.
It seems that Squid did not send the username to the redirector (only ip
addresses).
In this case, we cannot create rules according login name in the
redirector configuration.

Is it a known limitation in the Squid 3.1 branch ?

I have tested the squid 3.2x branch, and this version send correctly
usernames to the redirector filter.

Best regards