Re: [squid-users] reply_body_max_size && external_acl

From: Robert Gowty <robert_at_getbusi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:42:29 +1000

Hi Amos,

Thanks for that, but alas, still no luck. Using the proxy_auth example
I included in the post gives us enough of the functionality we need
for the moment so we are going to go with that. When time permits we
will return to this issue and post more detail as it comes to light.

Thanks again.

Cheers
Rob

--