RE: [squid-users] IP based ACL - regex?

From: Jasper Van Der Westhuizen <javanderwesthuizen_at_shoprite.co.za>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:48:10 +0200

Thank you Amos. Yes, I should have been more clear. I have to set the ACL based on the IP address, with the last octet ending with for example .105.

The problem with your second proposal is that I don't have a list of all the networks. We have various networks and as in the example of the .105 IP address, every host in our enormous list networks ending in .105 has the same function. If I want to allow these hosts access to only a certain list of websites, I need to set up an ACL based on the last octet.

I think your "acl foo src 0.0.0.105/0.0.0.255" idea will work for me and I will test it.

Thanks again.