Re: [squid-users] Allowing downloads from certain sites

From: Chaitanya Shastri <chait.shastri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:00:11 +0530

Hi Amos,

    I have acl rules for preventing downloads on client machines. So a
client cannot download any file (for example, .exe, .zip .. etc ) on
his/her machine.
What I want is that all clients should be able to download any type of
file from certain trusted domain.
In short I want to allow a domain in my squid configuration from which
any client can download any type of file.

Thanks.