[squid-users] Re: Windows build machine

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 17:55:47 +1200

On 5/07/2012 3:55 p.m., Yucong Sun (叶雨飞) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some time ago, I donated a windows vm for squid dev team to use as a
> windows build machine, just want to confirm it is still in use,
> otherwise I plan to decommission it. please let me know!
>
> Cheers.

Thank you for that machine. It was helpful. I'm not sure what the
current status on need is, other than all the windows machines needing a
bit of update before we can continue tests. I have cc'd Kinkie
(Francesco) who has been managing the testing machines to see if he can
clarify if we still need it.

Amos Jeffries
Squid Project