Re: [squid-users] ext_session_acl active mode

From: Jack Black <secretagent101_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 17:25:47 -0600

It appears that this is happening because according to the above
configuration, http://192.168.13.3 is the page that it should redirect
clients to while only the page http://192.168.13.3/renew_session.html
is allowed to be loaded. http://192.168.13.3/renew_session.html is
also the page that resets the connection in this case. I'm pretty sure
all I need is to add http://192.168.13.3 to the allow list and
everything should work again. Does that make sense? If so, looks like
I'll need to do some reading on squid ACLs to find out how to do this
properly.