Re: [squid-users] tproxy configuration

From: nipun_mlist Assam <nipunmlist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:37:27 +0530

Eliezer,

Thanks for the links. The diagram in the first link is good but I
don't know to read that language.

Also, squid has a bug regarding its tproxy feature, it never spoofs
the client IP. I made a small fix for that issue, but that was one
year back and I lost the code with the fix.

Regards,
Nipun Talukdar
Bangalore
India