Re: [squid-users] Squid Subnet Problem

From: Jack Black <secretagent101_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:16:38 -0600

I switched from WCCP to policy based routing, and networks directly
connected to the Cisco router started working perfectly. I did run
into a small problem with clients in subnets that were not directly
connected to the router, but I was able to find a satisfactory
solution for that as well, while I search for a more permanent one.

Honestly - I had no idea where to even begin when it came to
addressing this problem, or what to search for online - and now,
everything works great.

Thank you for the helpful advice Amos

Tal